Sugarpaste for Beginners
Sunday 9 October 2022 - 11am till 6.30pm
IMPORTANT: The whole price of this workshop is 185 Euro. Please, read carefully the "Cancellation and Refund Policy" and the "Payment Options" sections here below.
Are you curious to try decorating a real cake with sugarpaste? This is the perfect workshop to discover the basic techniques to work with this versatile edible medium.
You will work on a real cake and learn how to:
- prepare and mask your cake
- cover the cake and the board in sugarpaste neatly and smoothly
- give colour with an airbrush
- model a rainbow and fluffy clouds
- model a supercute unicorn
- model a light and realistic bow
All the material and equipment needed for the workshop is included in the fee. Tea, coffee and cake shall be offered during the day,
Minimum 4 and maximum 6 students are accepted.
The deposit necessary to confirm the participation shall in no case be refunded if the participant decides not to take part in the workshop.
Cancellation of participation is allowed not later than 30 days prior to the event. In such a case, only the part exceeding the deposit shall be refunded.
If the minimum amount of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop. In this case we will immediately refund the entire fee.
For this workshop you can choose one of the following payment options:
- DEPOSIT - A non-refundable deposit of 85 Euro. Outstanding amount to be paid in the shop on the worskhop day, by cash or QR code (no cards).
- FULL PAYMENT - Full payment of the workshop fee. For cancellation and refund, please refer to the instructions here above.