More Perfect Cakes
30 and 31 May 2020, 4pm (3.5 hours/day)
If you loved our Perfect Cakes class, this is the ideal continuation!
Learn how to bake three different cakes, prepare their fillings or glazing and assembly them in a fashionable style!
You will go through the recipes and gain a lot of knowledge and tips on baking, understanding and substituting ingredients, troubleshooting and styling your cakes.
You will learn:
- Chiffon Pinata Cake with Chocolate Glazing
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Raspberry Ripple Cake with Raspberry Curd and Raspberry Buttercream
The workshop shall be held in English with a translation into French.
The workshop fee includes the use of an apron, all the necessary ingredients and material, as well as a box to bring home your cakes!
For this workshop, we accept a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 participants.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The participation is confirmed upon payment of the workshop fee.
- The workshop itself shall be confirmed once the specified minimum number of participants is achieved.
- In case the minimum number of participants is not achieved, La Cucina Delle Zie reserves to cancel the workshop and will immediately refund the paid fee completely.
- The participant can cancel its participation to the workshop until 15 days prior to the event. In such case the workshop fee shall be completely refunded. Any cancellation after said moment shall not entitle to any refund.
- Please, note that other refund terms and conditions apply to Cake Design Diploma classes and Masterclasses with guest tutors. Make sure you understand correctly such rules before purchasing the product.