Sunday 8 December 2019, 11am (6 hours)
The Gingerbread House is a favourite at Christmas.
This year you can learn how to make your own Gingerbread House in this workshop, designed for beginners and amateurs!
You will be demonstrated how to make gingerbread, how to roll it and how to prepare the cardboard templates for the ddifferent parts of your house!
Then you will cut and bake the elements of your house and build them together with our special "no mess, no stress" method and then you will spend your time decorating it with royal icing, sweets, chocolate and loads of fun. You will also make the royal icing Christmas tree and the poinsettias in the garden ;)
The workshop shall be held in English with a translation into French.
The workshop fee includes the use of an apron, all the necessary ingredients and material, as well as a box to bring home your cookies! Tea, coffee and cake bits are included, as well!
For this workshop, we accept a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 participants.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The participation is confirmed upon payment of the workshop fee.
- The workshop itself shall be confirmed once the specified minimum number of participants is achieved.
- In case the minimum number of participants is not achieved, La Cucina Delle Zie reserves to cancel the workshop and will immediately refund the paid fee completely.
- The participant can cancel its participation to the workshop until 15 days prior to the event. In such case the workshop fee shall be completely refunded. Any cancellation after said moment shall not entitle to any refund.
- Please, note that other refund terms and conditions apply to Cake Design Diploma classes and Masterclasses with guest tutors. Make sure you understand correctly such rules before purchasing the product.