Christmas Decorated Cookies
Sunday 15 December 2018, 11am (6 hours)
Learn decorating stunning cookies with a range of great techniques displaying Christmas colours and themes!
We will show you how to obtain perfectly flat cookies with crisp edges and how to make royal icing and adjust its consistancy for each technique.You will pipe some off pieces to embellish your cookies and decorate a lot of cookies using wet-on-wet, brush embroidery, basketweave, pressure piping, dropline and learning how to give final accents with metallic and dust colours!
The workshop shall be held in English with a translation into French.
The workshop fee includes the use of an apron, all the necessary ingredients and material, as well as a box to bring home your cookies! Tea, coffee and cake bits are included, as well!
For this workshop, we accept a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 participants.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The participation is confirmed upon payment of the workshop fee.
- The workshop itself shall be confirmed once the specified minimum number of participants is achieved.
- In case the minimum number of participants is not achieved, La Cucina Delle Zie reserves to cancel the workshop and will immediately refund the paid fee completely.
- The participant can cancel its participation to the workshop until 15 days prior to the event. In such case the workshop fee shall be completely refunded. Any cancellation after said moment shall not entitle to any refund.
- Please, note that other refund terms and conditions apply to Cake Design Diploma classes and Masterclasses with guest tutors. Make sure you understand correctly such rules before purchasing the product.