Christmas Decorated Cookies
Sunday 12 December 2021, 10.30am (duration: 6h30)
Learn decorating stunning cookies with a range of great techniques displaying Christmas colours and themes!
We will show you how to obtain perfectly flat cookies with crisp edges and how to make royal icing and adjust its consistancy for each technique.You will pipe some off pieces to embellish your cookies and decorate a lot of cookies using wet-on-wet, brush embroidery, basketweave, pressure piping, dropline and learning how to give final accents with metallic and dust colours!
The workshop shall be held in English with a translation into French.
The workshop fee includes the use of an apron, all the necessary ingredients and material, as well as a box to bring home your cookies! Tea, coffee and cake bits are included, as well!
An exclusive kit of supplies is available to pre-order at a discounted price when confirming the participation at the workshop. The kit includes:
- 500g bag of Saracino royal icing mix
- 2 Fractal gel colours (vivid red + grass green)
- 1 Fractal golden luster dust
- 1 PME Supatube 1.5
- 2 Decora cookie cutters (snowman + Christmas tree)
- 10 parchment triangles
- 10 treat bags
The special price kit is available only if ordered with the workshop and can be picked up on the workshop day!
For this workshop, we accept a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 participants.
FOR THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF ALL PARTICIPANTS, A COVID SAFE TICKET SHALL BE DEMANDED TO ACCESS THE CLASSROOM. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
The deposit necessary to confirm the participation shall in no case be refunded if the participant decides not to take part in the workshop.
Cancellation of participation is allowed not later than 30 days prior to the event. In such a case, only the part exceeding the deposit shall be refunded.
If the minimum amount of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop. In this case we will immediately refund the entire fee.
FAILURE TO PRODUCE THE REQUIRED COVID19 SAFETY DOCUMENTATION SHALL RESULT IN NON-ADMISSION AND NON-REFUND OF THE PARTICIPATION FEE.
For this workshop you can choose one of the following options:
- DEPOSIT - A non-refundable deposit of 50 Euro. Outstanding amount to be paid in the shop on the worskhop day.
- DEPOSIT + KIT - A non-refundable deposit of 50 Euro + a kit of supplies at a discounted price (see above for a full description of the kit). Outstanding amount to be paid in the shop on the workshop day.
- FULL PAYMENT - Full payment of the workshop fee. For cancellation and refund, please refer to the instructions here above.
- FULL PAYMENT + KIT - Full payment of the workshop fee +a kit of supplies at a discounted price (see above for a full description of the kit). For cancellation and refund, please refer to the instructions here above.